Naval Problems
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:18 pm
I am still not getting this whole naval thing - playing the CP - tried to transfer 7 ships to Rostock - have tried this twice - ran into the British navy both times (have read the other post so I know about the Kiel Canal issue) - first time had a relatively major battle and suffered some damage - second time minor battle and no to little damage - neither time did I make it to Rostock - any ideas?
Also - if a ship has any damage is it unavailable for missions? - this seems to be happening to me
Also - on my Natianal Status Screen I am picking up 10 Resource Materials from trade - I have two transports in the Baltic (which I have never managed to control as I cannot get my ships to Rostock) and three transports in the North Atlantic (which I have never even tried to control assuming it would be always controlled by the British - do have three u boats there) - is this where my 10 Resources from Trade are coming from? - if so how? as I have no control over these areas
I think this is all
Thanks in advance
Jack
Also - if a ship has any damage is it unavailable for missions? - this seems to be happening to me
Also - on my Natianal Status Screen I am picking up 10 Resource Materials from trade - I have two transports in the Baltic (which I have never managed to control as I cannot get my ships to Rostock) and three transports in the North Atlantic (which I have never even tried to control assuming it would be always controlled by the British - do have three u boats there) - is this where my 10 Resources from Trade are coming from? - if so how? as I have no control over these areas
I think this is all
Thanks in advance
Jack