Page 1 of 1
speed up replacement units
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:49 am
by randell765
Is there any way to speed up replacement units? Any unit you create goes right down to the bottom of the list, so if I create an extra sub or transport I may not see it until 1916,(created in 1914), is this right?
RE: speed up replacement units
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 am
by flintlock
In the Build Forces screen, on the right side column you'll see a list of all units and and their descriptions. On the extreme right of this list for each unit there's a numeric value in parenthesis, which is the number of turns away from which the unit shall arrive. Some infantry units may arrive next turn, while a siege artillery unit may take 4 turns to be delivered. I don't believe it's possible to expedite the delivery process.