Page 1 of 1

Next Project

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:08 pm
by Viking67
Covering the American Revolutionary War with this engine would be a good fit.

I enjoy this game engine.

RE: Next Project

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:56 pm
by Gil R.
Thanks. That's certainly one of the wars/periods that we have considered. It definitely won't be our next project, though, since that's already in development.

RE: Next Project

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:38 pm
by fortdick
ORIGINAL: Gil R.

Thanks. That's certainly one of the wars/periods that we have considered. It definitely won't be our next project, though, since that's already in development.

Give us a hint?

RE: Next Project

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:11 pm
by Missouri_Rebel
--

RE: Next Project

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:21 pm
by madgamer2
I'll just have to wait (SIGH) I am no good at guessing these sort of things (don't do riddles well rither :-)) NO MUSTAHE?.....FUNNY HAT?
I hate it when people do this to me :-)

Madgamer

RE: Next Project

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:01 pm
by Missouri_Rebel
--

RE: Next Project

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:24 pm
by madgamer2
I have got to be getting old....why didn't I think of that (SIGH)

Madgamer

RE: Next Project

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:21 am
by Gil R.
Sorry, much as I'd like to share news of the project (or even drop a hint), it is too early to do so right now. (That is, it's not to our benefit, and might even end up being to our detriment.)

Missouri Rebel, the Napoleonic project you're thinking of is the expansion pack to "Crown of Glory," which has been announced. We're concurrently working on a new project, which is the one I'm not yet discussing.

RE: Next Project

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:32 am
by Missouri_Rebel
Hehe. Going senile already? I thought the funny hat would give it away.

Not this guy
Image

RE: Next Project

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:27 am
by Missouri_Rebel
ORIGINAL: Gil R.


Missouri Rebel, the Napoleonic project you're thinking of is the expansion pack to "Crown of Glory," which has been announced. We're concurrently working on a new project, which is the one I'm not yet discussing.

What? Really? Oh man now I am excited. Sorry for the misinformation given. I will correct the post.

RE: Next Project

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:32 am
by Missouri_Rebel
Will one have to own the origional Crown of Glory to use the expansion pack? Maybe I should do a little search of the forums for the answer, but it's late and I really am lazy today.



RE: Next Project

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:54 am
by Gil R.
I don't know any details yet -- it's too soon -- but I believe there will be a way of buying COG and the expansion together for less than it would cost to get them separately. But since we're nowhere near setting price -- heck, we haven't even programmed all that much of it yet! -- I can't be certain of anything.