Page 1 of 1

I love this stuff!

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:37 pm
by madgamer2
This forum is more fun than a monkey in brass underware! I find it a great source of amusement the things people want to change or can change in a game like this. It runs from the very strange to the very useful. It sort of makes me think of the old addage about changing something just because you can :-).
Thanks guys keep up the good work :-) There is some very good stuff here...really

Madgamer

RE: I love this stuff!

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:59 pm
by Gil R.
My favorite was the rather odd desire to add Garibaldi to the generals files and give him a mugshot. But then I thought, why the hell not? Which is why he'll be one of the generals added in the upcoming patch. He'll have a 1% chance of entering, but those who want him can easily mod the file to up his %chance of entering.