Page 1 of 1

Can anyone rescue our PBEM?

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:56 pm
by lyceum
Hey all.

Myself and my opponent are in a great and tense CHS PBEM game in April 42. Lost one carrier each and everything precariously balanced....however...

......the damaged plane bug has come up and I as the allies have about half my fighter squadrons with over 60% damaged planes. Most are only on 50% cap on large, supported airfields behind the lines, so is definately the bug.

I know reducing the durability of all aircraft by something like 40-60% would solve it but I know not how to do this. Anyone out there who can help at all?

Many thanks.

RE: Can anyone rescue our PBEM?

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:04 pm
by rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: lyceum

Hey all.

Myself and my opponent are in a great and tense CHS PBEM game in April 42. Lost one carrier each and everything precariously balanced....however...

......the damaged plane bug has come up and I as the allies have about half my fighter squadrons with over 60% damaged planes. Most are only on 50% cap on large, supported airfields behind the lines, so is definately the bug.

I know reducing the durability of all aircraft by something like 40-60% would solve it but I know not how to do this. Anyone out there who can help at all?

Many thanks.

You would need to change the data base, i think - and there is no way to do this after the game has started AFAIK... [:(]