Page 1 of 1

general problems

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:14 am
by wdw009
I just bought PS 2007 and installed the v1.63 update patch. However, I am having problems that were supposed to be fixed by the patch.

WHIP is still not updated during a game, unearned runs are not tallied correctly, and switch hitters are always shown batting right-handed.

I also tried to use the "Send this association to Shaun..." command, and it doesn't work. Any help/suggestions are welcome.

RE: general problems

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:50 pm
by timtellean1
Perhaps update to the 1.67 patch.

RE: general problems

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:06 pm
by wdw009
where is it? i downloaded the 1.63 patch from the puresim site, but i haven't seen 1.67 available for download.

RE: general problems

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:22 pm
by DonBraswell
Try thie thread.
tm.asp?m=1553164
Don

RE: general problems

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:53 am
by wdw009
thanks...i updated to 1.67 but i still have a couple problems...in fact, i just made a multiplayer trade and the other team now has 51 players, and the max is 50...i don't know...