Page 1 of 1
The load game screen
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:03 pm
by olperfessor
I would like to replace the screen (whose choices are new local game, load game, exit, etc.) that has the two painted figures, mostly because I much prefer period photography to the art work. Does anyone know what the file name is?
RE: The load game screen
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:38 pm
by cesteman
well if you do a search of this forum you will find a mod for changing the notice icon between turns to the secretary of war for both sides. I don't know of an icon yet to change the opening screen shot. Maybe eric can answer your question. I know he's very busy so you might want to PM him. You can also try Gil R who has an extensive knowledge of FoF. He might be able to help. Cheers!
RE: The load game screen
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:57 pm
by uncc
ORIGINAL: olperfessor
I would like to replace the screen (whose choices are new local game, load game, exit, etc.) that has the two painted figures, mostly because I much prefer period photography to the art work. Does anyone know what the file name is?
Actually, I'm wondering if this file got left out of 1.10.10 because here is what it looks like for me...
RE: The load game screen
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:01 pm
by uncc
RE: The load game screen
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:46 pm
by ericbabe
The screen for which you are looking is contained within the file AcwMaximBk.pcx.
RE: The load game screen
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:53 am
by uncc
hhmmm...I've got that file in the Gfx directory. Any reason why it would not display or displays differently??? My Acwmaximbk.pcx is what is displayed on the opening screen (with the black box that displays different quotes...) Not a big deal since it does not affect game play. Just curious.... Thanks...
p.s. maybe its my 512MB of RAM?