Page 1 of 1

serial number - Demo vs

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:26 pm
by dario_galli
I downloaded the demo vs of Puresim baseball 2007 (vs. 1.63) but when I start the installation it asks for a serial number? How can I play with it ?

thanks

RE: serial number - Demo vs

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:08 pm
by timtellean1
I believe the last demo version of PureSim is 1.51.
http://www.matrixgames.com/games/demos.asp?gid=329
 
You can update from there only with registered versions.

RE: serial number - Demo vs

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:50 am
by dario_galli
apparently this version doesn't work and keeps me in a loop between the initial window and the purchase/play demo windows

RE: serial number - Demo vs

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:40 pm
by puresimmer
That's strange and has never been reported.

Can you tell me the exact steps you are going through?