Battle of Britain problem!
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:29 pm
Hello, I have a problem, just got Talonsoft's BoB in the mail, installed it, patched it up succesfully etc, the game plays almost completely fine but there is one, annoying problem, when I try to scroll the map using the mouse, its way to fast, it goes to one end of the map directly.
I tried bypassing this by installing BoB on my virtual Win98SE PC, whilst it was slowed down a bit(so it was okay), I could no longer scroll right or down, only left and up.
If anyone has had any similar troubles and found any way to solve them, I'd appreciate it.
Also FYI, I tried turning off all graphical and sound hardware accelaration, didn't do the trick!
Thanks for any help!
//Regards a fellow Wargamer
I tried bypassing this by installing BoB on my virtual Win98SE PC, whilst it was slowed down a bit(so it was okay), I could no longer scroll right or down, only left and up.
If anyone has had any similar troubles and found any way to solve them, I'd appreciate it.
Also FYI, I tried turning off all graphical and sound hardware accelaration, didn't do the trick!
Thanks for any help!
//Regards a fellow Wargamer