Page 1 of 1
Roads going off the map
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:43 pm
by MrMox
Is there a way in the editor to specify that a road should go off the map - like the ones drawn in red in the picture?

RE: Roads going off the map
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:26 pm
by NickGen
I have the same problem....at first glance, I think not....[:(]
RE: Roads going off the map
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:39 pm
by Vic
no i dont think so either. i have a made a note of this request though
RE: Roads going off the map
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:22 am
by MrMox
Thanks. It's no problem game-wise, it can just look a bit odd with no roads leading out of the map.
RE: Roads going off the map
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:54 am
by Twotribes
I have a solution... ) [8D]
Make the edges of the map all sea , problem solved. hehehehe couldn't resist. Sorry.