Page 1 of 1

Minor : Menu screen repaint problem

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:11 am
by Aerohead
Yes, this is very minor, but I can't get a good look at the new logo! Whenever I move the Battleset selection window around in the game, the background image is erased. It's possible to completely erase the image! The problem is even worse in the Scenario Editor where the Battleset windows leaves traces of itself all over the screen.

I know this doesn't impact gameplay ... perhaps something to clean up in a future patch.

RE: Minor : Menu screen repaint problem

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:13 am
by TonyE
We'll see how the culture clash plays out. Most of us working on the game have considered such things as the logo screen superfluous and not worth fixing (yes, we've known it doesn't repaint) as a result. No promises on if we'll fix it but we'll at least add it to the list of things that don't work right. I've also attached the logo to this message.

Image

RE: Minor : Menu screen repaint problem

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:00 am
by TonyE
Added to bug tracking system http://www.advancedgaming.biz/mantis/view.php?id=2348
(not publicly viewable, sorry, but I want the reference)