Page 1 of 1

A site for EIA (rating, opp. wanted, etc.)

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:07 am
by kejsersteff
Hi guys and girls,

Excuse me for my poor english, hope it's understandable.

I was wondering if there is any interests in building a site around the EIA game?

I have been playing A3R (Advanced Third Reich) for several years using the facilities offered by Warplanner and what a brilliant site. Players are rated so it's possible to find reliable opponents (who don't run off after six months of playing). And then of course there are the community around the game (FAQ etc.).

I would gladly participate in such a project, but of course only if there is an interest in such a project.

Please feel free to make any comments.

/Steffen Vogdrup



RE: A site for EIA (rating, opp. wanted, etc.)

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:27 pm
by Erik Rutins
I figured we would use the system at the Wargamer, but if you're interested in running something like that there or elsewhere, please e-mail me and we'll see if we can coordinate.