Page 1 of 1
Gibralter
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:35 pm
by BoerWar
I can't find it in the manual, is Gibralter considered to be separated from Spain and thus connected by the crossing arrow in sea area 22? I.E. will a fleet in sea area 22 prevent troops on the continent from crossing onto Gibralter?
RE: Gibralter
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:54 pm
by Irish Guards
It should be ...
IDG
RE: Gibralter
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:05 pm
by Monadman
ORIGINAL: BoerWar
I can't find it in the manual, is Gibralter considered to be separated from Spain and thus connected by the crossing arrow in sea area 22? I.E. will a fleet in sea area 22 prevent troops on the continent from crossing onto Gibralter?
Gibraltar (GB controlled) is not connected with Morocco by a crossing arrow, but Cadiz is, so you can block the crossing if you have a fleet in sea area 22
Richard
RE: Gibralter
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:59 am
by KenClark
What sea area do I use to block the glasgow/belfast arrow? 9 or 6?
RE: Gibralter
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:04 pm
by MarshallEllis
Area 9 OR Area 6 should prevent the crossing.