Page 1 of 1

H2H walk through

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:22 pm
by Lionfish
I would like to try out a H2H game (never played H2H).
A small scenario with someone who is fairly good - and is willing to show me the ropes - as far as tactics and strategy.

I played the old WS version back about 8 years ago and I am familar with the mechanics of the game.

If someone is willing to play a short (small) scenario (EF or WF) and give me a few lessons, tips, etc. I would love to give it a go. Either PBEM or Online.

PM me if you are interested in teaching me a lesson.

Regards....

RE: H2H walk through

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:57 pm
by Jason Petho
Excellent decision, Lionfish; this is where the game truly shines!

For those interested:

Here is a quick run through on PBEM:

http://www.theblitz.org/training_ground ... bem_cs.php


And here is a quick run through on Online Play:

http://www.theblitz.org/member_sites/online/index.htm


The Blitz is a good place to find opponents.

http://www.theblitz.org/

Jason Petho

RE: H2H walk through

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:18 pm
by Lionfish
Thanks - I just joined up.
 
Those links were VERY Helpful.
 
Now - just looking for a basic lesson in TACTICS!
 
Thanks again...
 
OH - BTW: Did you ever get Sarge's 24 bit graphic updates???

RE: H2H walk through

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:36 pm
by Jason Petho
ORIGINAL: Lionfish

OH - BTW: Did you ever get Sarge's 24 bit graphic updates???

Hmm, good question, although I do not believe I did.

Jason Petho