Page 1 of 1

Access Bug?

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:46 pm
by Suvorov928
Ok, I am playing a solo game as turkey and I am allied to France. I clicked on the box in Diplomacy to allow France free access, yet, the game says France asked and was denied turkish access.

RE: Access Bug?

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:02 pm
by Alan_Bernardo
The same thing happened to me with Prussia, where I gave Russia access but then when Russia made an access request, it was denied.  Apparently this is a big-- and a big one, for single players.  Someone did suggest a workaround, though I haven't tried it. 
 
See this thread:
 
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1643350
 
 
Alan

RE: Access Bug?

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:50 pm
by ndrose
I found that this can be made to work, but you have to fuss with the diplomatic screen a bit. You can't just click in the box, and even if a check mark appears, it doesn't mean the game has registered your selection. You have to click on the name of the country in the list first; then the game knows "OK, we're talking about France". THEN you click the box. At least it worked for me. Other selections on the diplomatic screen are like that too.

I'm sure this will be fixed in the patch so that what you see is what you get, but until then I think this will work.

Nathan Rose

RE: Access Bug?

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:30 pm
by MarshallEllis
Hey guys:
 
It looks like access is actually being granted but my message was wrong! We'll get this fixed in the fitst patch as well.
 
Check your access rights, using the current nation info screen (Top button) to see your access stats AFTER you have resolved the access requests.