Disappearing Icons
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:46 pm
I never fully got into this game when I first bought it a couple of years ago. I just dabbled with it without ever giving the manual a seriuos read.
Last week I decided to read the manual and devote some real time towards getting to know the game and am now leaning toward also picking up a copy of WitP.
After installing the 2.5 patch a couple of days ago I started losing the ship type icons in the base interface. Of the two columns of icons I seem to repeatedly lose the left column. Saving, closing and restarting the game brings them back, but after a while they disappear again.
Has this been discovered already and, if so, what is the fix? Please forgive me as I haven't invested the time in researching the forum to see if it has already been addressed.
I'll try and remember to grab a screenshot tonight to post tomorrow.
Oh yea, I am running it on XP Pro SP2.
Last week I decided to read the manual and devote some real time towards getting to know the game and am now leaning toward also picking up a copy of WitP.
After installing the 2.5 patch a couple of days ago I started losing the ship type icons in the base interface. Of the two columns of icons I seem to repeatedly lose the left column. Saving, closing and restarting the game brings them back, but after a while they disappear again.
Has this been discovered already and, if so, what is the fix? Please forgive me as I haven't invested the time in researching the forum to see if it has already been addressed.
I'll try and remember to grab a screenshot tonight to post tomorrow.
Oh yea, I am running it on XP Pro SP2.