Page 1 of 1

Saving during Detailed Battle

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:24 am
by Dukemourn
If I save my game during detailed battle I lose any remaining movement I had for that 20 minute increment. The reloaded save always advances to the following 20 minute increment. Is there a way to save it so the reload is exactly where I left it?

Also the loaded save resets detailed combat reports to off so if I can't see the details of any shooting that happens before I get a chance to turn it back on.

Is it this way for everyone? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for any help.....noobie at this game.

RE: Saving during Detailed Battle

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:33 am
by Ironclad
No, its not just you. I only have the action reports on occasionally (except when checking changes) so I haven't really noticed this. The turn progression only really becomes an issue when counting down to night time or when reloading to check a game problem - so its not a big deal for me. More significant, in my view, is the absence of after battle reports and sometimes part or all of the events/tab reports following detailed battle reloads after saves but apparently that is a really difficult issue to address technically.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you are enjoying the game.