Since it's Christmas, here's my wish list
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:07 pm
1.)Head 2 Head-I wont use it much, but it would definately widen the user base, and im all for that.
2.)Team GM AI-I would still like to see the teams use the profile, but would like to see a CPU team adjust it as necessary. Re-Order its draft order to get the players it needs, because of injuries or retirements.
3.)Trading-Love to see a screen where you could select teams from drop down menus and then move players to a trade box. If teams are CPU controlled, they would approve or disapprove offer.
3B.)CPU initiated trades-With other CPU teams or Human owned.
4.)All Inclusive League Specific Folders-With so much tweaking and tinkering, I would like to have at least the option, of having ALL 'stuff' related to a league be in one folder.
For instance, I would like to be able to have within the League folder, a Stadiums folder, and a Plays folder. Also I would like to have the Constants.Dat and simgame.dat in that folder. I like to play 5min qtrs with indoor football, but to quicksim and get similar stats to played out games, I must tweak the simgame.dat. This hoses other leagues however, since everything is jacked up to replicate the played out game numbers. Having a league use its own version of the two files would be great.
5.)Sliders-I think that this would be great. There has to be some way to ensure that a
person can always be challenged by the CPU, even if it's by giving it an advantage.
-This would benefit both the casual gamer, who wants to just play football as opposed to crawling into the game and tweaking for hours.
-This would ALSO benefit the power user, or football fanatic who is always figuring out how to destroy the AI. It would let him up the ante.
Obviously, im thinking of a slider system similar to Madden, with the ability to adjust both the AI and human performance. Or just give us a constants.dat on steroids....with AI and human settings.
2.)Team GM AI-I would still like to see the teams use the profile, but would like to see a CPU team adjust it as necessary. Re-Order its draft order to get the players it needs, because of injuries or retirements.
3.)Trading-Love to see a screen where you could select teams from drop down menus and then move players to a trade box. If teams are CPU controlled, they would approve or disapprove offer.
3B.)CPU initiated trades-With other CPU teams or Human owned.
4.)All Inclusive League Specific Folders-With so much tweaking and tinkering, I would like to have at least the option, of having ALL 'stuff' related to a league be in one folder.
For instance, I would like to be able to have within the League folder, a Stadiums folder, and a Plays folder. Also I would like to have the Constants.Dat and simgame.dat in that folder. I like to play 5min qtrs with indoor football, but to quicksim and get similar stats to played out games, I must tweak the simgame.dat. This hoses other leagues however, since everything is jacked up to replicate the played out game numbers. Having a league use its own version of the two files would be great.
5.)Sliders-I think that this would be great. There has to be some way to ensure that a
person can always be challenged by the CPU, even if it's by giving it an advantage.
-This would benefit both the casual gamer, who wants to just play football as opposed to crawling into the game and tweaking for hours.
-This would ALSO benefit the power user, or football fanatic who is always figuring out how to destroy the AI. It would let him up the ante.
Obviously, im thinking of a slider system similar to Madden, with the ability to adjust both the AI and human performance. Or just give us a constants.dat on steroids....with AI and human settings.