Page 1 of 1
WIA pilots
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:14 pm
by BigBadWolf
Do they return when healed? And is so, how long does it take them?
RE: WIA pilots
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:28 pm
by bradfordkay
Yes, and the time it takes is random.
RE: WIA pilots
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:36 pm
by BigBadWolf
Thanks. Does it at least have some time frame? Like 15 to 150 days? Or it solely depends on how the nurses look in the hospital? [:)]
RE: WIA pilots
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:40 pm
by bradfordkay
Someone else will have to answer that. I haven't kept track... it's supposed to model different types of wounds and - especially for MIA's, but some WIA's as well - the time it takes to make it back to the unit from the location of the crash.
RE: WIA pilots
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:46 pm
by BigBadWolf
Oh well, from Singapore to Kota Bharu it would take him then...dunno, 4 months? [:D]
Thanks Brad. [&o]
RE: WIA pilots
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:55 pm
by Dino
I don't think MIAs ever return...if they do, it must be extremely rare.
As for WIAs, the fastest recovery I've seen was one week.
EDIT: I guess those nurses sucked...[:D]
RE: WIA pilots
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:41 pm
by USSAmerica
ORIGINAL: Dino
I don't think MIAs ever return...if they do, it must be extremely rare.
As for WIAs, the fastest recovery I've seen was one week.
EDIT: I guess those nurses sucked...[:D]
... or didn't. [X(][:'(]
RE: WIA pilots
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:54 pm
by BigBadWolf
ORIGINAL: USS America
ORIGINAL: Dino
I don't think MIAs ever return...if they do, it must be extremely rare.
As for WIAs, the fastest recovery I've seen was one week.
EDIT: I guess those nurses sucked...[:D]
... or didn't. [X(][:'(]
[:D][:D][:D]
Btw, thanks Dino. Glad to see you still didn't fried your CPU [;)]
RE: WIA pilots
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:13 pm
by Dino
Wife takes care of my computes health. [;)] [:D]
RE: WIA pilots
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:40 pm
by Spectra
I can't provide a reference, but I seem to recall somebody mentioning it was a RND(1-365) days....
So 1 year at max, 6 months on average, and possibly next week.. Seems pretty reasonable to me.
RE: WIA pilots
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:45 pm
by BigBadWolf
One year!!! Hopefuly not, that's my top scoring ace... [:(]
RE: WIA pilots
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:52 pm
by Dino
It would be nice if the game provided the approximate estimate...after all, that wouldn't be unrealistic.
Maybe even something as vague as light/medium/heavy wound...
RE: WIA pilots
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:48 pm
by crsutton
And do some never return? Seems like that would be more realsitic.
RE: WIA pilots
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:33 am
by Mistmatz
ORIGINAL: BigBadWolf
One year!!! Hopefuly not, that's my top scoring ace... [:(]
Don't worry you'll have another top scorer by the time he comes back...

RE: WIA pilots
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:15 pm
by BigBadWolf
[font="times new roman"]Yu will be glad to hear that Petty Officer 2nd Class Matsui Okura has been released from hospital, and on his way to rejoin his Daitai.Soon he will make an appearence in my AAR.[:D][:D][:D][/font]