Page 1 of 1

Help with Red Lightning Game

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 3:27 am
by dhuffjr
I recently "discovered" Red Lightning via a post on the Red Storm forum and have quickly gotten into it. I downloaded the documentation from the underdogs website but it is incomplete. Is there anyone who has the documentation or know of a place where the complete documentation is available?
Thanks
Dennis Huff

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 9:39 am
by Daniel Oskar
I bought Red Lighting years ago and still have the manual. What do you need?

Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2001 6:54 am
by dhuffjr
The manual available on the underdogs website is a transcript and is incomplete. It is missing the sections on supply and the game function of the HQ units.

Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2001 7:34 pm
by Daniel Oskar
Dennis, I sent the manual in an E-mail attachment last night.

Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2001 5:05 am
by dhuffjr
I did not get the email could you please try again?

dhuffjr@juno.com

Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2001 10:07 am
by Daniel Oskar
Wilco.