Looking for IJN opponent
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:54 am
Hello, I have been away from this game for a long time. I recently became self employed and I find that I have a bit more time on my hands now than I used to.
So with that in mind I would love to strike up a PBEM game with a IJN opponent. I am a bit rusty so don't feel too bad if you kick my as back to San Fransisco. Most days I should be able to get a couple of turns in if not more.
BTW, I live in Colorado. MTN time zone.
So with that in mind I would love to strike up a PBEM game with a IJN opponent. I am a bit rusty so don't feel too bad if you kick my as back to San Fransisco. Most days I should be able to get a couple of turns in if not more.
BTW, I live in Colorado. MTN time zone.