Page 1 of 1

Any way to download.

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:48 pm
by eclipsetr
My friend purchased the game for me for Xmas but I think she clicked on physical shipment only thinking it would have shipped right away. I have the serial and registered in the members section but don't see any option for downloading. Am I missing something?

RE: Any way to download.

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:59 pm
by TonyE
Good question, let's hope Erik chimes in, you can also PM him (Erik Rutins) for a quicker response.  Let us know what you find out please.

RE: Any way to download.

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:16 pm
by eclipsetr
Wow post it this question here and emailed the tech support people and not a response with a yes or no to my question. wondering if putting this on my Xmas list was a waste of money if this is the kind of support matrix gives their customers?

RE: Any way to download.

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:51 pm
by TonyE
Hang with it if you can, Matrix doesn't have the personnel to read every forum post, though they should be reading every e-mail to support@matrixgames.com and PMs to Erik.  I doubt the game is a waste of money, if you can ever get to download it. [&:]

RE: Any way to download.

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:40 am
by Warhorse64
Well, I sent email to support before christmas and I still haven't had a reply ...[&:] ... ymmv

RE: Any way to download.

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:44 pm
by TonyE
Did you get any help yet eclipsetr?
 

RE: Any way to download.

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:17 am
by eclipsetr
Nope