Page 1 of 1

units not moving or fighting

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:21 pm
by mtodd
No units in China can move, even thou there is supply.

Allied units in Cario are not able to attack German units opposite, even thou there is supply

Carrier fighters can't move or attack!

First time I have encountered this problem, have played game many times before. The above units were all working, then in the next turn they couldn't!

Many thanks for any help.

I have tried to attached .SAV file, but window comes up saying .SAV not supported, how can I upload this file?

RE: units not moving or fighting

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:46 pm
by GKar
Hmm, you're not in the production phase, are you? Maybe it's the first time you handle production and research yourself (instead of the AI)?

RE: units not moving or fighting

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:35 pm
by mtodd
Thanks for your quick reply.

I am in the movement phase, always handle production & research myself.

Weird thing is, I have since rebooted my machine and problem gone away.

Not sure what's happening.

Could be of course me!

Thanks for help.

RE: units not moving or fighting

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:03 pm
by SGT Rice
I've experienced this before, but not recently. As I recall, supply units were still able to move. It would happen at random (though fortunately infrequent) intervals during the middle of a turn. What version of the game are you using? Never hurts to reinstall and update to the latest.

RE: units not moving or fighting

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:26 am
by MrQuiet
This happens to me a lot.
The problem is that some how the control key is sticking or something (holding control key forces strat move)
Just a tap of my control key always fixes the problem.
Hope that helps.
 
ps I dont think its the game, I actually think it might be my keyboard.