Page 1 of 1

Spanish Surrender?

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:53 am
by monkla
I'm playing Spain. France has invaded Spain and captured Madrid. The only other capital they have taken is Saragossa. Why is the computer forcing Spain to sue for peace? France is then offering unconditional which I refuse, and the game won't let me pass the diplomatic phase until the surrender is resolved.

If Spain has to surrender upon the fall of its capital - how unrealistic...

Leigh

RE: Spanish Surrender?

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:09 am
by NeverMan
If I remember correctly, in EiA you don't have to surrender if your capital is occupied; however, you do lose PP/month (or was it VP/eco phase?).

Either way, it sounds like a glitch to me.

RE: Spanish Surrender?

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:11 am
by zaquex
What i understand this problem will be dealt with in the next patch

RE: Spanish Surrender?

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:54 am
by ZoomBoy27
It's fully discussed in this thread
 
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1704021