Page 1 of 1

game

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:34 pm
by panzers
The game installed properly and with all the updated patches, but the game will not load or play. It does nothing.
I am pretty sure I have a bugged game and would like to have it replaced and would like to know how to do that unless there is something you can help me with on why the game won't play

RE: game

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:11 pm
by Terl
What O/S are you using? If you have Vista, try running the game as administrator. More info on CEaW and Vista.

If not, Vista, you may want to post your dxdiag so that could be assessed as well.

RE: game

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:28 pm
by IainMcNeil
It would also be useful to know your system specs and whether you are running from CD or a digital download. I assume it is the Matrix version that you have?