Page 1 of 1

Problem with visuals

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:55 pm
by jonthompson1
When I load a campaign, I don't see any text, cursors, or any interface options. I do see some land and trees, but no way to move around or select options. I'm using a radeon xpress 200 series.

RE: Problem with visuals

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:57 pm
by Erik Rutins
Please post a DxDiag file. Is the Radeon Xpress 200 fully DirectX 9 compatible? Have you tried the video card patch and are your drivers up to date?

RE: Problem with visuals

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:05 pm
by jonthompson1
Yes, it is fully compliant, although i will look for an upgrade if there is one. I've attached the dxdiag

RE: Problem with visuals

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:08 pm
by Erik Rutins
Hi Jon,

Thanks - your current video driver is from 2005, so hopefully there an update out there. Your audio driver is from 2004, probably worth updating that as well.

Try the video card compatibility fix pinned to the top of this forum if a driver update doesn't work for you.

Regards,

- Erik

RE: Problem with visuals

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:10 pm
by Erik Rutins
As far as I can tell, this is the latest driver for your card:

http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catal ... egrated-xp

RE: Problem with visuals

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:12 pm
by Erik Rutins
Jon,

When you installed, did you also make sure to let both the .NET and DirectX installers run?

Regards,

- Erik