Page 1 of 1
Patched UV with latest patch - 'can't find UV data' error
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:56 am
by apoll
Hi...having problems getting UV to run....downloaded the latest, culmative 25DR patch...ran it....successfully patches the game....UV worked BEFORE this patch applied...but when I try to run it AFTER the patch, I can't and get the "can't find UV data' error. No amount of re installing works...and yes, I installed into the proper root directory of the UV folder, Gratfeul comments and advice. As is, in the current state, I can't use it.
tks.
apoll [:@]
RE: Patched UV with latest patch - 'can't find UV data' error
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:57 pm
by Greg Wilcox
Sounds like something didn't copy over right during the patch install.
I would try one of two things,
The first would be to redownload the patch and try installing it again if that doesn't work then I would suggest uninstalling the game and reinstalling it to remove whatever has become corupted.
-Greg
RE: Patched UV with latest patch - 'can't find UV data' error
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:37 am
by Denniss
Already fixed - installed the patch not into the game directory. (Installer bug? )
tm.asp?m=1722500
RE: Patched UV with latest patch - 'can't find UV data' error
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:59 am
by tocaff
Maybe you didn't install the game to it's default path?