Page 1 of 1

Arena Sample

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:44 pm
by SmilinJack
Hi All,

Gary and I a year or so ago, before my life was turn downside up, talked about getting a 8 man playbooks, play and plans put together. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened. However, I'm thinking about working on some indoor stuff and have a few questions.

Is this area well represented by the community?

Are you guys interested?

And finally does anyone have a good sample of the simmed stat production from the game? It appears to me in my small sample that the indoor game has the largest discrepancy between the game engine scores and the simmed scores.

I think before I build plays and books I'd like to try and determine why the game scores more than the sim. Obviously this could be brought closer together with better coverages...maybe.

SmilinJack

RE: Arena Sample

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:19 pm
by MSO94
I know there are two solide indoor league running right now.
Some of those owners would love to have an indepth Playbook.
 
and yes the score to change big time between quick sim and played out

RE: Arena Sample

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:26 pm
by garysorrell
Im still interested in the project. I have made a playbook or two for the indoor game, and if properly done, you can see defensive games, and running games.

There is the IFA and the PIFL. I think there is interest in the 8man stuff.