senario builder question
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:41 pm
When i build a senario I cant figure out how to get platoon's 2-5 to show up on the map. I create deployment zones in the map and select forces for each platoon. WHen i run the scenario i only get first platoon.
This also occurrs in the original scenarios when i outfit multiple platoon's
What do i need to do to deploy multiple platoons on the map in the scenario. Is there a max number of units per scenario? IE I can deploy all 5 platoons given that there is no more than say 20 units per side?
I have some nice ideas for scenario's that i want to put together but am stuck on the platoon issue.
thank you in advance for what i'm sure is a simple fix that i am missing.
g.
This also occurrs in the original scenarios when i outfit multiple platoon's
What do i need to do to deploy multiple platoons on the map in the scenario. Is there a max number of units per scenario? IE I can deploy all 5 platoons given that there is no more than say 20 units per side?
I have some nice ideas for scenario's that i want to put together but am stuck on the platoon issue.
thank you in advance for what i'm sure is a simple fix that i am missing.
g.