Page 1 of 2
New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:38 pm
by Erik Rutins
Hey everyone,
The official announcement should be out tomorrow, but we've already posted a feature list. Have a look:
tm.asp?m=1732181
Some additional sneak peeks here:
tm.asp?m=1471014
tm.asp?m=1541002
RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:39 am
by Grell
Looks grand Erik. My Master Card is at the limit so it will take me some time to purchase it.
Should be ready in a couple of months, damn.
Regards,
Grell
RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:59 am
by ravinhood
Ok a day has passed where is it?? OPEN! OPEN! OPEN!

RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:03 am
by Deride
Well, the announcement is up -- that's good news!
Deride
RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:29 am
by ravinhood
This is the 11th isn't that close enough to the middle of the month to RELEASE THIS GAME PLZ?

Lol listen to me I've been here what? goin on 5 years and nary a game has impressed me enough to even care when it was released. lol I guess it's been so long since I bought a new release a little frivolous spending now ain't gonna hurt my pocket book none.

I've saved so much money over these past years on not buying games upon release and just waiting for bargain bin prices that I could be considered a rich gamer. lol Actually Erik should just give me a copy for promoting it so.

RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:43 am
by Stridor
ORIGINAL: ravinhood
This is the 11th isn't that close enough to the middle of the month to RELEASE THIS GAME PLZ?

Lol listen to me I've been here what? goin on 5 years and nary a game has impressed me enough to even care when it was released. lol I guess it's been so long since I bought a new release a little frivolous spending now ain't gonna hurt my pocket book none.

I've saved so much money over these past years on not buying games upon release and just waiting for bargain bin prices that I could be considered a rich gamer. lol Actually Erik should just give me a copy for promoting it so.
Ravinhood,
I have made at least two changes / additions to the RBG/RCG based on your feedback / wish list.
Only a few more days now ...
RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:52 am
by ravinhood
Wow? No kidding? It was "I" who INFLUENCED you to make some changes?? Where's Monkey Brains?

I'm happy that I was of some help and not too annoying to you.

RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:02 pm
by Grell
When you go to games on the Matrix website it's there. However when you go to store it's not there.
Regards,
Grell
RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:15 pm
by Erik Rutins
It hasn't been released yet, just announced. [;)]
RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:17 pm
by Grell
Ahh,
Thank you!
Regards,
Grell
RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:26 pm
by ravinhood
Yeah it's just in the TEASING stage Grell...announcing it lol We already knew it was coming I don't see the point in an announcement. lol But, I guess you could say this is the BRIDAL procession and they organ is playing "Here Comes the Bride" haha
RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:27 pm
by Erik Rutins
This is how we let the rest of the world (those that don't live on our forums [;)]) know what's coming.
RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:43 pm
by Grell
LOL,
Erik and Rav, you guy's crack me up! [:D]
Regards,
Grell
RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:09 pm
by ravinhood
Yeah he loves using me as a punching bag.

RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:01 pm
by bradfordkay
Well, you do make such a very good one...[;)]
RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:26 pm
by Mobius
Beware the Ides of March.
RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:47 pm
by marcusm
So. How is this game system compared to Combat Mission?
I always thought the infantry action was the weak spot of the CM series.
Does this handle it better?
RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:59 am
by ravinhood
Yes everything is better...buy it.

[:D] What is going to separate this series from Combat Mission is game generated Campaign games that you never could get out of the CM series without some other modder building it for you. It will come with pregenerated ones and you can create random generated ones. Graphics wise it's not quite up to CM:SF BF's newest CM game, but, big deal if you buy a game as graphics being your first choice you're not much of a wargamer anyways. I can't give much more comment on Kharkov until I play it as to it's challenge and AI difficulty. It's on my order list WHEN ERIK FINALLY DECIDES TO RELEASE IT. lol I buy just about everything with any kind of random battle/map/units generators and most of them pan out to be pretty good. My latest recommendations go to DOMINIONS III being able to play against 61 AI opponents is a blast and very challenging.
RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:25 am
by Ursa MAior
ORIGINAL: ravinhood
Yeah he loves using me as a punching bag.
Cuz you offer a target area comparable to the size of a smaller galaxy. Hm?
RE: New Panzer Command Game...
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:35 am
by ravinhood
You logged on just to post that Ursa? (shakes head at these carebears).
