Page 1 of 1

War Plan Orange manual

Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:52 am
by jmgbai
Have done everything I can to get instructions manual.It starts to download then nothing.Everything seems to work otherwise.Can someone please send me a manual or tell me how to make it work? Thankyou,Jeff

RE: War Plan Orange manual

Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:42 am
by wworld7
You might have better success posting this in the War Plan Orange forum.

RE: War Plan Orange manual

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:09 pm
by jmgbai
Thankyou Flipper I'll try that. Jeff

RE: War Plan Orange manual

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:37 pm
by DuckofTindalos
"Get" the manual? If you have the game, you have a PDF version of the manual.

RE: War Plan Orange manual

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:17 pm
by jmgbai
Hello, I have gotten only the masthead to print. I can get the text by going through a back door.{my computer has both windows and mac operating programs,I can bring up the manual on the mac side but it won't print more then the masthead. I have both Carriers at War and Commander Europe at War which gave me no problems so I don't think it is my computer causing the problem. Think the easiest fix would be if someone could please email me the file. Thankyou, Jeff

RE: War Plan Orange manual

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:24 pm
by DuckofTindalos
Erm, have you attempted to print starting AFTER the front page?

RE: War Plan Orange manual

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:41 pm
by jmgbai
HI, Yes ran the game for quite a while.Hard to figure out without the instructions. Have tried everything but downloading a second time. Thanks, Jef

RE: War Plan Orange manual

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:37 am
by DuckofTindalos
Okay, the fact that you seem to be sidestepping my attempts to tell you that you have the manual PDF already makes me think that you're not in possession of a legit copy. You're not the first person to try and hustle people out of a manual and that's simply not going to work.

RE: War Plan Orange manual

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:13 pm
by jmgbai
Hello, THE COPY WAS PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM THE MATRIX SITE. Yes I have the pdf file .No it won't print.Where do you get off accusing people of crimes. I have wasted a lot of time trying to make this work. I have not sidestepped any advice.Who are you to pass judgement?

RE: War Plan Orange manual

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:06 pm
by KDiggity
Can you read the manual in Acrobat? What exactly happens when you hit 'print'?

RE: War Plan Orange manual

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:22 am
by jmgbai
Hello, No the file won't open in Acrobat.My computer has both Mac and Windows operating systems.The game was downloaded to windows.[Two other games Carrier War and Guns of August were succsefully downloaded.] War Plan Orange however only gave the ring of a ships bell when you hit the icon for the manual.. I was able by working in my Mac system to get the file to open and am able to read everything but all I can get to print is the War Plan Orange heading on the top of the page,the rest is just computer code. Thanks for any help you can give. Jeff