Page 1 of 1

Update 1.06 and Existing PBEM Game

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:37 am
by canuckgamer
My friend and I are currently in the middle of a PBEM game. I assume that if we install the latest update, 1.06, that we will not be able to continue our current game? Thanks.

RE: Update 1.06 and Existing PBEM Game

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:45 am
by firepowerjohan
Unfortunately correct. You should delete all old saves in the data/pbem , data/hotseat, data/tcpip, data/save folders

RE: Update 1.06 and Existing PBEM Game

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:39 pm
by Grandpa Troll
On a related note, where would I find the readme for this patch?

Thanks in advance!

Grandpa Troll

RE: Update 1.06 and Existing PBEM Game

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:24 pm
by Tac2i
Here: http://slitherine.com/news#item78
ORIGINAL: Grandpa Troll

On a related note, where would I find the readme for this patch?

Thanks in advance!

Grandpa Troll

RE: Update 1.06 and Existing PBEM Game

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:43 pm
by Grandpa Troll
Thank you very much!