Page 1 of 1

unlinked resourse centers

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:51 pm
by mtodd
I understand that unlinked resources are areas which have no direct link to factories.
But I thought direct links could mean sea transports as well as rail.

The game is telling me that French Indochina is an unlinked resources, even though I have sea transports linking it to the mainland.

Any help appreciated.

RE: unlinked resourse centers

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:04 pm
by Grell
I had the exact thing happen to me.

Regards,


Grell

RE: unlinked resourse centers

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:34 pm
by SGT Rice
Need more information; what major power are you playing; what date is it; where are your transports?

RE: unlinked resourse centers

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:01 pm
by mtodd
I was playing as Japan.
I controlled all of China except Sinkiang,Yumen & Liuchow.
I had transports in Gulf of Siam, South China sea , East China sea & Yellow sea.
Yet computer was telling me that French Indochina was an unlinked resource.
I had to invade Liuchow for it to be a linked resource.
I hope that's enough info.