Page 1 of 1

Am I hosed?

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:50 am
by Brevet
I recently attempted to load TOAW III onto a new computer and can't get past the serial number screen. I get an invalid number message when using the same number I used when I made the original purchase and the first update. I'd like to get back into some email games and am wondering if there is a statute of limitations on my original purchase and I will have to re-purchase.

Brevet

RE: Am I hosed?

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:33 am
by JAMiAM
Hi Brevet,

You should double-check the serial number and make sure that you're entering it with the dashes. It should be a sixteen digit number in the form of xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. If you still have the game installed on the old computer, look at your serialreg.txt file in the main TOAW directory. It is listed there. Check back in and let me know whether this solves the problem.

RE: Am I hosed?

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:39 pm
by Brevet
Thanks Jam, I wasn't including the dashes. Up and running now.