Page 1 of 1
New Product Line
Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2001 9:35 pm
by Larry Holt
Congratulations to Matrix for the game publishing deal announced in the new product line forum!! You guys deserve some $ucce$$ and wider recognization.
One thing is that I hope with a commercial deal you can still be as responsive to your customer base, taking forum suggestions and giving us what we ask for. I suppose its free market research in some regards but I hope its more fundamental than that.
However the bigest problem is that with only 24 hours per day, how will I deal with all those great games?
------------------
An old soldier but not yet a faded one.
OK, maybe just a bit faded.
Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2001 10:10 pm
by Paul Vebber
We intend to continue the same sort of interaction, obviously spread over more games - we only have 24 hours in a day also! We will continue to support teaming with fan sites, offer beta testing opportunities, and incorporation of user feedback in patches and future developments.
The realities of the differences between offering things for free and wanting gamer's hard earned dinero are striking. We will have to carefully balance time spent intereacting with the forum and actually getting work done. But the forum here is KEY to our success. Let us know what you want! We make know promises, but hope our track record in responsiveness speaks for itself.
Our work with our free games have worked a lot of those kinks out in a more 'forgiving' environment. So now we have the challange to take those lessons learned, and move to the next level! Teaming with 2By3 helps with that!
The bottom line is, the more support we get (ie sales) the more we can do to provide support the community in return! We think we will earn that support through quality products and a commitment to the community of gamers that enjoy them!
Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2001 11:44 pm
by DougAngle
GO TEAM!. I am really excited by this match up. I'm saving my money now. The wallet will be ready when you guys are!
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2001 12:03 am
by Von Rom
What a great combination! I know we'll be seeing great things from you guys in the months ahead
We're with you all the way....
------------------
A King Tiger can give you a definite edge...
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2001 1:20 am
by RUsco
Congradulations Matrix. It looks like an exciting time ahead and the future of wargames looks secure.
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2001 1:21 am
by RUsco
Congradulations Matrix. It looks like an exciting time ahead and the future of wargames looks secure.
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2001 2:26 am
by Dave_R
Originally posted by DougAngle:
GO TEAM!. I am really excited by this match up. I'm saving my money now. The wallet will be ready when you guys are!
Doug took the words right out of my mouth, or off my fingers in this case! <grins>
Good luck guys! I'll be waiting to spend my money soon!
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2001 3:09 am
by Fabio Prado
Congratulations Matrix Team!
I feel proud to be a little part of the SPWaW project and you can count on me supporting your new projects!
Fabio
------------------
Fabio Prado fprado@fprado.com
Webmaster - The ARMOR Site!