Page 1 of 1

PBEM?

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:54 pm
by darknite
I've played enough solo games in both standard and Global Glory using FOW and full supply rules. Now I'd like to try PBEM, which I am completely new to. Any takers? Thanks!

DN

RE: PBEM?

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:41 am
by Big Lou
Hi Darknite,
 
Like you I've been playing some solo games, but I'm ready to try PBEM.  Shall we start a game?

RE: PBEM?

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:33 pm
by darknite
Hey Big Lou! I PM'd you. I'm ready to go. Thanks!

DN

RE: PBEM?

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:40 pm
by Big Lou
DN

did you get my response? I had a couple questions on game preferences.

RE: PBEM?

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:55 pm
by darknite
I did. PM'd you back. Looks like Total War with Advanced Supply (no additional flavors), FOW, you're Axis and I'm Allies. Right?

RE: PBEM?

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:57 am
by taffy31
I like the GG variant v1.02, adv sup, fog, no auto win. can play almost every day. maybe 2-3 on a day. interested? taffy31