Page 1 of 1

disable download of the Polish SPWaW version

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2000 8:00 am
by ASDN
disable download of the Polish SPWaW version - it needs corrections !!!

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2000 8:55 am
by steel
Why, i am just curious.My self have finnis language version and there are some odd translations.


Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2000 9:16 am
by David Heath
Hi ASDN

Just correct them and e-mail them to me as soon as possible. I received e-mail from many asking me not remove just to correct it and post it.

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2000 9:27 pm
by ASDN
If you want the Polish version to be corrected send me the up-to-date MC-STRINGS file (Polish and English).

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2000 10:34 pm
by ASDN
David Heath wrote:
"I received e-mail from many asking me not remove just to correct it and post it."

Could you tell me David how many and from whom ? I'm just curious.