Allied Internal AI
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:39 am
Hello all:
I hope this is not a rehash, but I have not been able to find the thread. When I go on the offensive as the U.S., I seem to be seriously penalized by the game if I deviate from the historical objectives (as displayed by the land units). For example, For example, I am unable to change objectives; the HQ's repeatedly revert back to their defaults. I also get serious supply issues and sometimes have the AI generating perverse missions that I did not schedule.
Can someone explain to me how one properly changes a land unit's objectives?
Thanks,
Scott
I hope this is not a rehash, but I have not been able to find the thread. When I go on the offensive as the U.S., I seem to be seriously penalized by the game if I deviate from the historical objectives (as displayed by the land units). For example, For example, I am unable to change objectives; the HQ's repeatedly revert back to their defaults. I also get serious supply issues and sometimes have the AI generating perverse missions that I did not schedule.
Can someone explain to me how one properly changes a land unit's objectives?
Thanks,
Scott