Page 1 of 1

Lost Turn and Movement Question

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:34 pm
by Agrippa
I was playing a game yesterday and I think the game skipped a turn on me. I was on turn 18 or 19 on the third battle in a randomly generated campaign, and there was a super fast rush of an 81 morter strike I had plotted and that was it. In the dialog box nothing registered, where usualy there are messages indicating that the 81's are firing and the effects if any.

Also I was noticing that infantry that were set to engage move were still moving in place a turn or two after they reached their target location. The graphic has them popping up in place every so often, and the area where their current order is listed shows the order engage move. I thought once they reached their target location they were supposed to revert to engage fire automaticaly.

RE: Lost Turn and Movement Question

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:17 pm
by EagleMountainDK
ORIGINAL: Agrippa

I was playing a game yesterday and I think the game skipped a turn on me. I was on turn 18 or 19 on the third battle in a randomly generated campaign, and there was a super fast rush of an 81 morter strike I had plotted and that was it. In the dialog box nothing registered, where usualy there are messages indicating that the 81's are firing and the effects if any.

Hi Agrippe, are you sure you didn't touch the "P" key (Play/Pause/Move to next phase)? I have done this way to many times now.... [;)]

RE: Lost Turn and Movement Question

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:39 pm
by Agrippa
No I don't think so, the turn seemed eratic.  I had been playing a while and things were getting kind of slow so maybe the memory was just getting filled up.