Page 1 of 1
The Macon Armory - A GGWBTS Mod Hosting Site
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:56 am
by bschulte1978
To all of the potential modders and mod users out there, I have created
The Macon Armory - A GGWBTS Mod Site, in order to provide one easy place to go to download mods. I encourage all modders to consider submitting your mod to The Macon Armory when you are finished creating it. Thanks! I am downloading the game right now, but I probably won't be able to actually play until this weekend... [:(]
RE: The Macon Armory - A GGWBTS Mod Hosting Site
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:43 am
by Crimguy
Excellent site. Been playing TC2M since it's release.
RE: The Macon Armory - A GGWBTS Mod Hosting Site
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:00 am
by oldspec4
ORIGINAL: Crimguy
Excellent site. Been playing TC2M since it's release.
I hit the TOCWOC site a couple times a day...IMO one of the best ACW blog sites.
RE: The Macon Armory - A GGWBTS Mod Hosting Site
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:54 am
by Grell
Thank you Brett,
Once again you are a source of good material.
Regards,
Greg
RE: The Macon Armory - A GGWBTS Mod Hosting Site
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:21 pm
by bschulte1978
Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words. I can't wait to get started on hosting some new mods for the game. [:)]
RE: The Macon Armory - A GGWBTS Mod Hosting Site
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:48 pm
by bschulte1978
All,
The first mod,
Murat30's GGWBTS 1.0 Mod, is now up at The Macon Armory, my web site for hosting GGWBTS mods. Feel free to check it out, and while you're there check out the mod sites for other Civil War games I host as well as
TOCWOC, my Civil War blog. [:)]
RE: The Macon Armory - A GGWBTS Mod Hosting Site
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:36 pm
by alaric318
thansk for the supoor, and making available my work on the mod for all, it is for me indeed a privilege that you host the mod, thanks again,
and best regards,
murat30.