Page 1 of 1

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2000 2:04 am
by ASDN
I check all language versions and all of them have the problem with opening at least the tutorial scenario. The map is really messy.
Everything works fine with the English version.

What happened to roads and rivers?

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2000 4:48 am
by sami heimola
Hello all!

I downloaded newest patch and Finnish exe to my SPWAW. But from some reason roads and rivers in all scenarios are cutted into small pieces... Do I have to load every scenario in Editor and re-make all those things again or do I have to change some preferences (as weather)to get them work properly? Has anyone else same problem?

Sami

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2000 6:04 am
by victorhauser
I have the English version 2.0 and most everything is working fine here. However, roads that go across rice paddies look like roads but are not considered roads, and large bodies of water often have bits of "other" terrain in them that the game considers to be water anyway.

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2000 7:25 am
by Dean Robb
I've noticed something like this, too. In the 'Tragic Stand' scenario, I discovered several hexes with a stone wall graphic that didn't contain a stone wall Image

And I did have two tanks try to cross the wall - so that part of the pathfinding doesn't appear to have been tweaked.