Page 1 of 1

@ STAFF: all our pictures are gone!

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:22 am
by RGIJN
@ Forum staff:

for two days now, all the pictures posted in the forum threads aren´t available anymore. Even avatars aren´t displayed. What´s wrong? [&:][&:][&:] Hopefully we don´t have to upload all this stuff again...!


RE: @ STAFF: all our pictures are gone!

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:43 am
by DuckofTindalos
Matrix is in the middle of upgrading its web software and migrating all data (including the forum stuff) to new servers. That's what's wrong.

RE: @ STAFF: all our pictures are gone!

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:51 pm
by Ike99
Matrix is in the middle of upgrading its web software and migrating all data (including the forum stuff) to new servers. That's what's wrong.

Good news. I thought it was just me and I had been ¨half banned¨ or something.

[:D]

RE: @ STAFF: all our pictures are gone!

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:08 pm
by SuluSea
I have to come clean and admit I was the culprit who uploaded their mugshot and crashed the system............[:D] [;)] [:'(]