Page 1 of 1

This is so much fun

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:47 am
by Roger Neilson II
Even if Major Cockup is following my every move to date. Would anyone else like to give PBEM a go?

I was a very late beta tester, so really little more than a noob given how fast the game appeared after I signed up, so don't be worried that I know what I am doing - just look at the AAR to see the state of my confusion!

Would prefer to be Union, full campaign, and haven't got my head round sub commanders yet.

Game will have a halt first two weeks of August when I'm on holiday.

Post here if interested.

Roger

RE: This is so much fun

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:59 pm
by ph4n
I'd love to give it a go, I would prefer using CSC's but won't make a fuss about it. :) I'm in Sweden so we're in similar time zones too.

I'll PM my email...

EDIT: done.

RE: This is so much fun

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:26 am
by Roger Neilson II
Replied to, game on.

Roger

RE: This is so much fun

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:31 pm
by ph4n
Alright! Really looking forward to this. [8D]