Page 1 of 2
DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:53 pm
by TOMLABEL
I'm starting this thread for those who disbelieve in the disregard thread.
So....don't disregard the anti-disregard thread! [:D][:D]
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:37 pm
by Gem35
Oh no you don't!!
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:38 pm
by Gem35
She lies and says shes in love with him, cant find a better man...
She dreams in color, she dreams in red, cant find a better man...
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:48 pm
by TOMLABEL
waiting...watching the clock....
One of my favorites!
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:49 pm
by Gem35
its four oclock, its got to stop
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:54 pm
by TOMLABEL
tell him!!!!
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:58 pm
by thegreatwent
NOOOOO! If the two mix than the universe will end! You Fools![;)]
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:59 pm
by Gem35
As he opens the door, she rolls over...
Pretends to sleep as he looks her over
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:02 am
by TOMLABEL
She lies and says shes in love with him, cant find a better man...
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:03 am
by thegreatwent
I thought it was "Can't write a better song" [:D]
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:03 am
by TOMLABEL
Oh, where or where can my baby be?
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:04 am
by TOMLABEL
Or what about....
The waiting drove me mad!
Your finally here and I'm a mess.....
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:11 am
by Gem35
ORIGINAL: thegreatwent
I thought it was "Can't write a better song" [:D]
I thought it was "can't buy a mini-van"
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:12 am
by Gem35
Even flow, thoughts arrive like butterflies
[;)]
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:14 am
by TOMLABEL
ORIGINAL: Gem35
ORIGINAL: thegreatwent
I thought it was "Can't write a better song" [:D]
I thought it was "can't buy a mini-van"
Or was it "cant eat a better ham"[:D]
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:16 am
by TOMLABEL
ORIGINAL: Gem35
Even flow, thoughts arrive like butterflies
[;)]
Oh, yes!![&o]
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:37 am
by bobogoboom
[8|]
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:42 am
by Gem35
[8D]

RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:10 am
by F6frc
All hail the disregarding regarding the anti disregard thread!
[&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]
RE: DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:17 am
by thegreatwent
In terms of misheard song lyrics the worst for me was at the chow hall. The Cranberries "Linger" was playing. My Smoke, a huge guy from Texas who was as black as coal heard "did you have to make it linger" as "did it have to be a ni---r". Thank god he let us talk him down, I think he was gonna destroy at least that Ft. Drum chow hall.
Thing is after he pointed it out thats how I hear the song[&:] .