Page 1 of 1
Graphics
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:39 pm
by YUP
How do you get pictures
RE: Graphics
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:29 pm
by tocaff
Use a camera?
Sorry I couldn't help that one. Can you be more specific as to exactly what you mean.
RE: Graphics
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:17 pm
by YUP
Very funny[:D][:D][:D]
RE: Graphics
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:30 pm
by Nomad
Easy way is to use "print Screen" and then paste the clipboard into paint. There are also some free programs that will setup multiple clipboards and allow you to take a number of screenshots and then move them to paint or some other graphics program. I also remember a recorder program I used a long time ago with UV. It would take a video of the entire replay and then you could play it back, pause it and take screenshots. google is your friend.
RE: Graphics
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:56 pm
by YUP
Thanks[:)]