Page 1 of 1
empty air units
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:11 pm
by borner
Is anyone else seeing a situation where air units arrive empty? I first noticed this in a long campaign with IKE, sen 17, where 2 Nell units that should have had 18 each, had zero. In a recent long campaign, sen 19, this also happened. In another, sen 16, both the US and Japan are seeing this.
Cam anyone from Matrix speak to if this has been reported in the past?
RE: empty air units
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:01 pm
by Kingfisher
Could they be replacements for units decimated in battle, or disbanded?
In a current game I had several B17s reduced to single plane units, so I disbanded them into one squadron. Later on several replacements arrived for the originals, yet they showed zero planes and pilots in the unit screen. The odd thing was the replacements were assigned the same mission as the 'new' parent formation (port attack on Lae).
I simply waited until the replacements received planes, then disbanded them (again) into the parent squadron.
RE: empty air units
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:15 pm
by borner
no, these are new units on both sides. v2.5