Page 1 of 1

Supply Shortage

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:59 am
by rorris
I keep getting an error message Supply Shortage. How can I fix this? I have been making a lot supplies with no success.

RE: Supply Shortage

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:19 am
by paullus99
Make sure you have enough supply depots on the front line & disband the ones that are no longer needed.

RE: Supply Shortage

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:56 am
by rorris
Problem is it wouldn't let me build depots because of that message AND pretty sure it was shutting me down across the board as my blockade basically suddenly turned off. It was like I was out of supplies total, even tho I had been building just them for months because I started getting that message.

RE: Supply Shortage

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:26 pm
by Erik Rutins
You must be producing fewer supplies than you are using. When you pull up the report with "E", how many supplies are your troops reported to be consuming each turn? How many supplies are you producing per turn? How many supplies are in your stockpile?