Page 1 of 1

Setup changes - Land forces

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:12 am
by eske
Austria and Prussia needs much better standard setups.

They are both very easy prey to France, if he goes for them in the first round.

Murat has supplied a set, and I would be happy to do the same, if it helps.

/eske

RE: Setup changes - Land forces

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:35 am
by DCWhitworth
I agree, Prussia is especially bad. As France I setup in Hanover, declare war and trash a major part of their divided army before they even blink.

RE: Setup changes - Land forces

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:05 pm
by NeverMan
Ideally it would be nice if they would setup depending on some strategy that they have chosen to follow for that game, given the fact that there would be multiple strategies for each MP.