Page 1 of 1
Stealth Land Units
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:16 pm
by firefly177
Can somebody confirm if a land or air unit is embarked aboard ships, they unit will not show up with the buttons for "List all Land ..."?
Seems I lose track of units for a while when they are being shipped.
RE: Stealth Land Units
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:24 pm
by Anthropoid
pretty sure that is correct.
RE: Stealth Land Units
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:25 pm
by niceguy2005
That is correct they do not show up on the list of land units. I figured out a way at one point to find them, but have since forgotten how.
RE: Stealth Land Units
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:19 pm
by FeurerKrieg
WITPDecoder (and I think Tracker) will find them.
RE: Stealth Land Units
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:27 pm
by floydg
ORIGINAL: Feurer Krieg
WITPDecoder (and I think Tracker) will find them.
Indeed, WitPTracker does show them. And what ship (TF) they're loading on, too.
RE: Stealth Land Units
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:14 am
by bradfordkay
List Task Forces, and sort by Carrying Troops. That will bring all the troop carrying task forces to the top of the list, and you can then check each one for what's aboard. I generally remember once I see the number of troops aboard each TF (well, when combined with seeing the destinations).
RE: Stealth Land Units
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:42 am
by John Lansford
Yeah, this is one of my pet peeves about the way the program keeps track of LCU's. If I find an LCU fragment, I click on "see other units with this HQ" to see where the parent unit is located. If it doesn't show up, then I know a TF loaded it and is now en route somewhere. It would be nice to see which TF the unit is on when this happens.