Page 1 of 1

End Sept 1917 Crash

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:07 pm
by ILCK
I've got a game that rolls off the September 1917 turn and I get a "Leaving Guns of August" dialog box and there's nothing to do but click and the game progress is lost.

Curious if anyone has seen this sort of error.


RE: End Sept 1917 Crash

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:17 pm
by tocaff
Don't you think that asking that question here in the UV forum will get you very few replies?  Probably the Guns of August forum would serve better.

RE: End Sept 1917 Crash

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:47 pm
by ILCK
ORIGINAL: tocaff

Don't you think that asking that question here in the UV forum will get you very few replies?  Probably the Guns of August forum would serve better.
I've got a game that rolls off the September 1917 turn and I get a "Leaving Guns of August" dialog box and there's nothing to do but click and the game progress is lost.

Curious if anyone has seen this sort of error.

My bad, the jetlag from China is still killing me.